Frequently Asked Questions
www.bookofachievers.com is launched for the benefit of Indian Achievers across the globe.
WHO IS AN ACHIEVER?
Any Indian who has won a Prize, received a Certificate or an Award from a recognized Body or has been featured in the Media.
The level begins at University, District, State or Provinces, National and International. It also includes various recognized clubs, academies, leagues, institutions, publishing houses, TV shows etc…
If any Achiever is in doubt, he/she can drop us a mail at email@example.com and BOA team will be more than happy to clarify.
HOW DOES THE WWW.BOOKOFACHIEVERS.COM BENEFIT THE ACHIEVER?
Most Achievers generally gain publicity only for a day or so and are usually forgotten. This website allows ONE to retain his ACHIEVEMENT permanently and also gives ONE the freedom to Add/Modify/Delete anytime.
- ★ It’s a huge boost to an Achiever, encouraging and a motivating factor to reach greater heights.
- ★ It attracts Talent Seekers like the Corporates, Educational & Sports Institutions, Entertainment industries, Academies, Leagues etc...
- ★ Popularity can gain visibility on search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc..
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT THE SCHOOLS, INSTITUTIONS, ORGANIZATIONS OR ACADEMIES?
Helps in picking up Talents, gives them tremendous visibility, credibility and brings honor and glory.
WHAT DOES AN ACHIEVER NEED TO DO?
- ★ Visit www.bookofachievers.com and Register with their Name, email address and Password and proceed to add their Achievement.
- ★ For Minors, the parents or guardians can help.
- ★ If an Achiever is part of a team, they can add as an individual.
- ★ If an Achiever is unable to write his/her BIO, our editing team will call and provide any assistance required to Write a Creative Bio.
- ★ Keeping the viewers in mind, it is suggested that the Bio is creative, the profile picture attractive and the optional video interesting.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE PUBLISH?
All information provided by an Achiever will be published EXCEPT for his/her proof of Achievement (certification) and Contact details which shall remain strictly confidential.
While, providing the contact details is not mandatory; it is highly recommended, to keep the Achiever informed about any upcomings; like scholarships, sponsorships, recognitions etc., If need be, will be shared with prior permission from the Achiever.
HOW DO YOU STAY IN TOUCH WITH US?
You can always drop us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY A DEDICATED WEBSITE FOR INDIAN ACHIEVERS.
This is an Unique website for any Indian Achiever to showcase their achievement under ONE ROOF.